Wear or carry Jasper to alleviate stress and induce tranquility.
Jasper Healing Properties
Known as the “Supreme Nurturer,” Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace, and acts as a reminder that one is not here on the physical plane simply for oneself, but to bring joy and substance to others. [Simmons, 215-219][^1] [Melody, 344-345][^2] [Hall, 154-155] [^3] [Margherita, 505-507][^4]
Wear or carry Jasper to alleviate stress and induce tranquility. Its cleansing effect eliminates negative energy and stabilizes the aura. It makes an ideal worry or rubbing stone for soothing the nerves and increasing one’s focus, and is a wonderful stone for banishing nightmares or harmful thoughts. [Melody, 345][^2] [Hall 154-155] [^3] [Mella, 88-89][^4]
Jasper makes an excellent diet stone, lending emotional support and strength in self-discipline, as well as boosting physical energy levels. Its slow, steady vibration helps avoid extremes and encourages perseverance. It is also useful for long periods of fasting. [Mella, 42-43] [^4] [Melody, 345] [^2] [Margherita, 506] [^4] [Gienger, 50-53][^5]
Other Healing properties: strong mystical healing stone, creative energy, healing stone, balancing spiritual forces and reducing emotional stress, promotes creativity, and self-expression.
Place found: Kazakhstan
- Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian, The Book of Stones (Berkley, CA: North Atlantic Books, 2007).
- Melody, Love Is In The Earth (Wheat Ridge, CO: Earth-Love Publishing House, 1995).
- Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2003).
- Margherita, The Crystal Lotus Handbook (Ontario, Canada: The Crystal Lotus, 2010).
- Michael Gienger, Healing Crystals (Scotland: Earthdancer Books, 2009).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.